Some details can really make the difference:
- The best performance requires a good sound system. The quality of the show depends on the music. A low volume sound system will affect the performance.
- If you don’t require audience participation, please let me know in advance.
- I need a reasonable space to dance.
- I don’t dance on grass, so please make sure the dance floor is cemented or timber flooring.
- Belly dance is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. If you have any concerns about this, don’t hesitate to discuss it with me.
- I don’t perform in Bucks Parties or any predominantly male parties.
- I don’t do lap dancing, so please do not ask me to dance in front of a man sitting in a chair.
**Please note that the old adage of “you get what you pay for” applies to any performer, including belly dancers. Less experienced dancers may perform at bargain rates, but may be less prepared and less professional, with less beautiful costumes. It’s worth paying a little extra so you can have confidence in a great performance.